Airport Parking Luton strictly abides by its privacy policies. We ensure that our customers' privacy is sustained in any case because we can never take a chance of betraying our respected customers.
We also make sure to modify our privacy policies to keep them up-to-date because for Airport Parking Luton, nothing comes first but the satisfaction of its customers.
Your Personal Data
The personal data that we acquire from our customers during the booking procedure is meant for the effective and hurdle-free provision of our airport parking services. Your personal information will never be breached and will only be used for the purposes mentioned below:
- We use your personal information, including full name, phone number, address, date of birth, email address, credit/debit card details, and date/time of your drop-off along with pick-up, to provide our services and for confirmation of your booking.
- We use our customers' personal data for marketing purposes and to inform our customers regarding the best packages and exclusive deals from time to time.
- Lastly, we use the personal data for inquiries by our team that are essential for providing our airport parking services.
Data Protection Officer
If you have any queries regarding our privacy policies, you are free to contact our data protection officer immediately. We always believe in listening to our customers’ reservations and communicating with them effectively.
Collection of Statistics
We navigate the activity of our website visitors, i.e., for how long one stays on our website, the pages they open, and how many times they visit our website. We collect such statistics to optimize our website and make it more user-friendly.
Sharing with Third Parties
- We only share our customers' personal information with third parties under exceptional circumstances or for the provision of our services, i.e. with our airport parking operators and service providers.
- The sole purpose of sharing personal information with third parties is to make it easy for them to assist us in providing airport parking services.
- Your personal information might be shared with advertising companies for the purpose of marketing. However, such information is shared in the form of aggregates rather than disclosing the personal information of our customers individually.
- Lastly, we’ll only share personal information if we are legally obliged by court orders under exceptional circumstances.
Data Subject Rights
- Our customers have the right to access the personal information that we acquire.
- Our customers have full rights to ask for rectification of their personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- After a definite period of time, we delete the personal information of our customers. However, our customers still have the right to request the deletion of their personal information whenever they want to.
- Our customers also have a right to object, lodge a complaint, data portability, and restrictions processing under exceptional circumstances.
- Cookies are files integrated into our software that help us to navigate the activity of our website visitors, i.e., for how much time a visitor stays on our website, how they found our website, and what the visitor clicks on.
- The sole purpose of navigating the activity of our website visitors is to make the website interface more user-friendly and improvise our services in a better way by learning about the interest of our visitors.
- Some of the cookies are essential for a smooth user experience and to help the visitors in navigating through our website without any interruptions.
Disclaimer: Airport Parking Luton can modify their privacy policies when needed without notifying anyone.